A general report of the second Creative Camp can be read here. For several blog posts written by participants on the outcomes of their projects, please click on the following links:
- Exploring Parliament Datasets on Cultural Heritage
- Economic Crisis in Europe and EP Political Groups
- Hacking the Style: Who Talks the Same in EP?
- Mining the Relationship between UK Parliament and European Parliament Debate Data
- Extension of the Talk of Europe data set with terminological and semantic information
- Finding Cross-Lingual Similarity Measures using Distributional Semantics
- Higher Education in the EP: an Inventory and Social Network Analysis of Discussions